Ground coffee which was made from 100% pure coffee, is a product created by the harmonious combination, unique among coffee processing technology in Vietnam with modern production facilities in Europe to get the coffee products of superior quality, worthy of the reputation of the homeland: highland provinces, Vietnam
- Ingredients: 100% Robusta, 100% Arabica (Moka & Catimor) or requested by buyers
+ Roasting process: medium, dark
+ Moisture: 5% max
+ Caffeine content: ≥ 1%
+ Expiry date: 12 month
- Packing: 10kgs/bag, 20kg/ctn, or OEM 200gr, 250gr, 500gr,…
- MOQ: 1000 kgs
- Delivery time: Within 7 days
- Payment term: 100% LC at sight or T/T 30% deposit - 70% balance against copy Documents
- Document: Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Loading, C/O,...
- Port of Loading: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
+ Clean the filter with boil.
+ Put 3-4 spoons of ground coffee into the filter.
+ Gently shake and press the cap inside.
+ Pour a little hot water (100ºC ) into the filter and pour a little hot water into the nip also.
+ Place the filter onto the nip and wait 1 minute to the coffee absorbs well the water.
+ Pour more hot water as your favorite and enjoy.
(Instruction for machine: use 20gr to 22gr ground coffee/cup)